Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two male gerbils?

I recently bought 2 male gerbils, one is light grey and the other one is a darker grey. I have got no idea what to call them so does anyone have any ideas for names?
Answers:
Pepper, and smoke
grey and greyer
you may want to name them based on their personalities! for instance i named my hammie la tigra because it acted and looked like a tiger! or just name them a random name that you like like chedder and cheese! lol! or like the seven dwarves! it just depend on what you like1
Coochie and Woochie
I called mine Bubble and Squeak. It all ended in tears, one ate the other!
Ren %26 Stimpy!
Cloud for lighter grey and Rain for the darker
Gerbily and Olli
Rain and River.
I must have the floods on my mind, hmmmmm
We have 2 grey male gerbils too. One is called Silver (pretty obvious choice lol), the other is called Sid (short for Sid Vicious) as he was very quick to bite when we first got him.
salt for the lighter 1 and pepper for the darker 1
Don't worry. Just look at the surroundings on things that are related to your gerbils. You will soon find some suitable names. That's what I did.
Name them after your favourite characters from books or movies. Naming them after their colours is sooo boring and normal. Original names rock!
I have two dwarf hamsters and they're called Quincey and Wayweroo after characters in a book my sister wrote.
For example, if you like Narnia you could call them Tumnus and Edmund or even Aslan!
Gilbert and Sullivan, William and Wallace, Quartz and Smoke Hope these help
base it on personality

No comments:

Post a Comment