Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Toilet rolls mice?

can i give my mice toilet rolls to play with? i live in australia and am not sure if their is chemicals on the outside that might affect them?
Answers:
as long as they are just chewing it apart and not eating them they should be fine
your good to give them any thing that dose not say toxic i have like six wild mice and your good . put some dirt in the tank about 3 inches so they can dig mice love that
I'm not sure about in Australia, but here in the US most toilet paper rolls are just cardboard. I used to always give them to my mice to hide in/chew on and they all lived long (for mice) lives. Also, if you look at online pet stores there are a lot of similar (and more expensive) products. I buy something called "Chubes" for my guinea pigs.
im not sure about austrailian toilet rolls but here are brands in america that may be in australia and are mouse safe
- charmin, both reg and ultra
-quilted northern
-bounty paper towel rolls
- scott
-cleanex(yes they make tissues and tp)
-cottonelle
- acme brand
-croppers brand
-wegmans brand
-carlton
-wondersoft
-envirosoft
-ninex
hope i helped.
I don't think so i never had a mouse but i have a hamster!!! I know that hamsters and mice love them I would say it is okay!!! My hamster is albino i just got him today!!!!!
well...i'm quite sure there won't be any chemicals. i have a gerbil and she loves to chew the cardboard- but she never eats it- my dog eats them though- and he never gets sick. i would say it's okay- but if you are worried it will only take a second to call a vet and ask!
my rats and birds all love them,,,haven't lost a one yet!
Toilet paper rolls are safe. I also give mine fruit roll-up boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment