Thursday, July 30, 2009

Travelling with hamester water situation?

Well Im going down to North Carliona and I was going to bring my hamster down in a carrier but I don't know how to supply it with water since the carrier doen't have a place to insert a water bottle and if i get a barred cage to attach it to the bar it may crawl out of the bars I mean i doubt it but I heard things >_> %26lt;_%26lt; So anyways does anyone have any suggestions?
Answers:
Yea just use a water dish. It's easier for them to use water dishes anyway, especially if they're older. fill it up when you need to do, but obviously not when you're carrying it everywhere.
perhaps u could bring along his regular dish an a water bottle, an fill it up when u can so he can drink, aha i duno X//D they do make hamster cages weth bars tho, i never seen a hamster get out of one, an their pretti sneaki lol 鈾?
I took my hamster on vacation. It was a 14 hr drive and I got a cage that has a spot for water at petsmart. But anyways, If you are driving you could take out your hamster out and put some water in a dish see if shell drink some...take her out every hour or so . Im sure shell drink it!
We took our 2 guinea pigs on a 4800 mile road trip and used a dog carrier that i modified to fit their watter bottle. I basically drilled a hole in the side of the plastic carrier and mounted the bottle which i purchased from petsmart. The bottle stuck up above the top of the carrier, so i had to cut a square to fit it. It stuck out a little but got the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment