Thursday, July 30, 2009

Unusual Male Rat Names?

I know this question has been asked a thousand times already, But I have 2 Male hairless Rats - 5-6 weeks old, 1 White with a grey hood and grey splodge on his rear and the other a kinda dark greyish/brown coulour.
I want unusual , non cutesy names but I'm hopeless at nameing (my dogs are called Axl and Chaos ... say no more) So far I came up with Storm, Gun, Steel and Artax, anymore good suggestions?
Answers:
Panya is rat in Swahili.
I like it.
there's miller
Tool?
gordon
Pin
Conner
cash
Torch
Kettle
Tiki
Copper
Brass
Torn
Tear
Ripps
Peer
Frankly
Scale
Dragon
Panera
Tailor
Heat
Smoke
Char
Burn
Goalie
Tech
Taber
Pinnicle (a mountain here in Ark)
Edge
Boil
I hope you can use these, some are, but that's what you asked for.
Good luck with your new babies, hope you choose the perfect names!!
I had a rat who survived a giant abscess in his mouth. He was a survivor against all odds, so I named him "Rocky."
Blade, Blaze, Templeton, Cobalt, Napoleon
My friend once had a rat and named it Lucifer.
Char and Broil
Pascow, Cruiser, Lazlow, Roo, Metro
Plague,
Zeus,
Dr Evil,
Mini Me,
Snake Bait :)
Good Luck on your names :)
um.. chunky, chatter, boben, stevie bob, or pen, ba, crusher, Dan The Van, crash, LYLAS, stingo, bingo, Cinnobun, Dutchess, Mr. Rat , telephone, monster, greenie, grayie or any other color, pixel, rat, hairless, bald, Hello, Pie, The Fray, Bubbles, Cheat, Mouse, Chicken rat, The Rat, iPod, Apple, Coco, American Rat, Free, Stevie-Jean, Lynn, Belle, Punk, i hav many more but there all...strange like these. contact me 2 hear more! cy!
Well i think names like Meany,Crunch,Gangster,Punk,Gru... and Demon.
Reaper
Pickler ha ha
Koujo lol
i can't think odf to many more right now.
storm is really common though
I like lucifer and reaper
or i also like lucifer or reaper with koujo
McFoogly!
Boober and Fraggle
Here are some suggestions of some kind of unusual yet in my opinion interesting names. If you like the general idea but don't like my suggestions, its really easy to create your own. Have fun and be creative with it!
-Shadowdust
-Twigleaf
-Smudgenose
-Eaglemask
-Graypatch
-Windstorm
-Stonewhisker
-Duststripe
-Owlpelt
-Tigerpelt
Hope this gives you some good ideas! Good luck with your rats.
unusual names huh? thats cool. The only unusual names i know are Spookendyke, commodore noodles, twysler, and some awsome elvish names like , artemis fowl, or rocky. and taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment