Wednesday, July 29, 2009

To sad b/ of hamster?

See i had this beautiful white hamster named angel and she died havind babys . I Also had ever since she was a baby .I saw her in the morning all bloody but my mom said that she will ok and shes only weak because she had a miss carrige But after i would say 1 hr she passed away. Should I feel bad?
Answers:
Well you should feel sad if your hamster just died!!
well if u liked it
Well it happens to everybody,nobody lives for ever!!
We should always respect life and feel a loss when it dies. Especially pets. They become like family. Let yourself feel it and mourn, then go on with your life. I had a kitten just die and I tried not to cry in front of my husband, but after he left, I just bawled like a baby about it. Love ya-live a good life.
yes grieve for her, and get yourself a nice new one, in her memory, and don't breed em, get one female and keep her in a cage by herself, things happen in nature, and this is just one of them. it's a terrible experience for anyone to see and go thru. esp. a pet you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment