Friday, July 31, 2009

Wat should i name my guinea pig?

its a female and its 3 months old and its mostly black but she has some light brown.
Answers:
cinnamin , or Mr.skruffles, Mr.TamberJambery , or my personaly fav , Sir JefferyAbladoodleMcWandathol
Josephine
Missy, Molly or boo.
Dark hershey
Moggy, Tori, Pammy, Whiskers, Orla, Schmoo.
Squeaky
Biscut , chocolate, twinkle, toffee, molly and me me
biscut and chocolate are the best
Porky
I had a teddy bear guinea pig with the long hair it was mostly black with a little brown and I named her Nirvana.
Maureen. Sounds like my grandma in her early days. Shes 85 now but still going strong.
chocolate drops.
Mia!
Misty... :]
inky dink
snuggles
rubarb
dandy, cause they love dandylions!
or
something like honey, treacle,sparkle or anything pretty?
they are so sweet they deserve a sweet name?
scampers, yogi, mushroom, brownie, cookie, caramel, blackie.
Brownie,Cookie, Chocolate and Fudge.
Reeses
You could name her something like:
Patch
Speckles
OR
You can name her a human name like:
Lucy
Ella
OR
You can name her after an object like:
Lily - Flower
Buttercup - Flower
OR
You can name her according to her personality:
Crazy Pup
Sleepy Bub
OR
You can name her after someone:
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
I personally like to name my guinea pigs according to their personalities or after an object, i named my two latest piggies:
Lily - Delicate, flower, happy, beautiful
Buttercup - Open, placid and the colour of a buttercup is the same colour as her fur
Good Luck and have fun
i called mine liquorice coz she was jet black =) xx
snake food.
ebony willow

No comments:

Post a Comment