Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two female baby rats need names!!?

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c99/me...
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c99/me...

I have two baby rats that need names. They look just like these ones except younger and alot smaller. I was thinking oreo and cookie or sugar and spice. What do you guys think?
Answers:
oreo and cookie is really cute!
were u thinking oreo for the whiter one and cookie for the blacker one?
i'd go with ratatouille for one :) heehee
Brad and Angelina
Rusty...and jag
What about yuck %26 ewwww.
Just kidding. :)
pepper and mona
Bubonic %26 Plague
Thelma and Louise
How cute! What about Leah and Kate? Sounds pretty cool for rats I think...
Rosie and Ellen.
My aunt and uncle named their two shitzus Ben and Jerry. I always thought that was really cute... =)
the firt one should be named oreo because its blackish on the outside and white on his stomach!
and the 2nd one should be named cookie because it kinda looks like one :)!
oreo and cookie, definately the first should be cookie the second oreo.
Copper and Penny.
I think they are the cutest names. SUGAR AND SPICE is really cool too
I think that OERO is good..
and maybe for the other one ICECREAM!!
lil' bit and oreo
Well I think it's stupid to name them after food just name them Hermoinie and socks those are really cute names but if their boys name them Hemoinie and keep socks.
rose
reggie
chocolate
icy
straberry
cherry
dafadill
flower
cinnomin
sugar
berry
cathy
alexis
bananas
rosie
splash
waffle
bokeh
husky
shnouz
ramiken
nimbus
hippo
Oreo %26 Cookie is nice...
Sugar %26 Spice is cute...
Other suggestions...:
Unisex:
Saltay %26 Peppar (w/ french accent ;) lol)
Peanut %26 Honey
Boy:
Fred %26 Barney
Tom %26 Jerry
Girl:
Leah %26 Meah (Or Leah %26 Mia, Lia %26 Meah, etc.)
Velma %26 Daphnee
Boy %26 Girl:
Pebbles (G) %26 Bam-bam (B)
(Raggedy) Anne (G) %26 (Raggedy) Andy (B)
Well that's it...I know you said female I just decided to throw some boy names in there cuz I kinda felt like it :)..
just pick names that suite there personality
myne are named hirmit and boomalloo
they are the sweetest boys
heres some pics of them
http://elmochinnie.blogspot.com...
have fun with your new rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment