Friday, July 31, 2009

We have a unusealy nice hamster sould we breed him with a nice fea male?would they have nice babys?


Answers:
Don't breed them, Hamsters don't get along and one will pick a fight with the other or they will stay away from eachother, one might get hurt and just because your breeding two nice hamsters doesn't mean your going to get nice babies. Oh and by the way only , like two would survive and you can't touch them or touch the cage or make noise or scare them or else they will eat one of their babies. I am not sure but I think somewere I read that they dont eat anything while they have babies but if they get stressed or somthing then they will eat one and they won't stop! Everytime they get stressed they eat another. I have tried it and my hamster was SUPER nice and so was the other but the other just climbed on mine then mine tried to bite it and it wasn't funny. Sorry for the bad news but I wouldn't try it again.
It really depends. I mean, they could have two or three nice little babies, and then have two devil babies. You never know. XD
EDIT: I completely agree. People don't always have nice kids.
think of it like this..do nice people always have nice kids..NO!
just because your hamster is nice doesnt mean the babie will have to
It depends how you bring them up, hamsters that are handled from an early age tend to be nice and friendly anyway.
I would not put him with a nice female! First of all hamsters are solitary animals and will fight to the death! If it is a dwarf hamster they probably won't fight. But you will have tons and tons of babies! Hamsters multiply really really fast! So please don't try it! There is enough hamsters that need good homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment