Friday, July 31, 2009

Wat iz a good name for a boy guinea pig?

me and my sis recently bought a baby boy guinea pig at the pet store and we dont have a name for him yet wat should we name him
Answers:
something having to do with his coloring is a good idea, or maybe a fav. person/charachter of you and your sister, if you can agree, my son is 5 and has a guinea pig named Yoda, lol I know but he loooves Star Wars and it was that or Darth Vadar (since he is black) so I agreeded to yoda.
we have another named Eeyore and anoth named Lady Sofie, she's mine ;-)
GOOD LUCK!
wilbur
Sparky
Chocolate
Coco
Choc chip
Brown sugar
I luv food names for animals!
OMG NIBBLES!!
frankie or charlie
how about tsunami.
=]
porky
My boars are called Rico, Harley, Merlin and Ruben.
You do realise guinea pigs are social animals right? Meaning they need to live in pairs, or groups?
Rufus or Ritz
thumper
trippy or,
donkey
or tigger
tigger is my lil sisters favorite pooh bear character on that tv show
Squeaky
trust me it will be a great name once u get to know him. i regret not naming my pig tat. he is a real squeaker. ;p
fuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment