Monday, May 24, 2010

What cage should i get?

I CAN"T DECIDE!! I want a new cage for my hamster she isn't a dwarf but is kinda small here are the choses
cage1 (i think i like its look better, but is it good enough?http://www.petco.com/product/15483/super...
cage2 (has levels and i will get a new wheel for ithttp://www.petco.com/shop/product.aspx?s...
cage3(I also like this a lot but is it any good?http://www.bunnybasics.net/images/critte...
Answers:
Cage #1 Looks cool awsome tubes and lotsa room... but it'll be a pain to clean.
Cage #2 Good cage but you're hamster might climb and fall and that might not happen but I still dont like it... Bit it'll be easier to clean
Cage #3 Looks like Cage #1 But Still like #1
donno why but I do.
i like the 1st one better like you do! it looks so cool and hamsters LOVE tubes! Have fun!
I haven't owned a hamster since I was a kid but I remember mine loved those Habitrail cages with all the plastic tubes and different compartments. They love to crawl and burrow around...
I like the first one the best. Its colourful =D
cage 2 is the biggest, it looks like, which is usually the best, but you also need to get a wheel for it. with one of the others, you could get tubes and connect a few together, though.
you should get the first one then later buy the third one and then your hamster will have tons of room
I would recommend the first one. There is a fun wheel in it, there is some good room, and, I am not sure, but you might be able to add more tubes to the cage! Can your small hamster climb through the tubes? I have two female dwarf hamsters, and I read that they don't like second levels and that they are too small to go through the tubes. Is yours like this? I was just woundering, and making sure. But, I am sure that your hamster will be fine!
Thanks for taking this answer, and good luck!
My sister has a hamster and I have a gerbil and we both have that cage for them. I love it it is easy to clean and they have lenty of room and they sell attachments to add on to that cage. Defiantly get that one your hamster will love it.
i like the first one. it looks like a lot of fun for ur hamster they love those tube things. also just know that the wheel ball thing on top might turn into a bed or that other spot on top. i used to have a hamster and her wheel was on the side of the cage. she used to put bedding and food in there and she also had another compartmend on the other side of her cage (much like the one on the top left of urs) that she would sleep in. she was really cute. her cage was basicly urs but the wheel and sleeping area had short tubes to get in and they were on the sides. good luck!
ps it might help if u put a pic of the cage u have on so that people have somthing to compare the new ones to/
cage three
This one:
http://www.petco.com/shop/product.aspx?s...
Because i have had the same kind as the other two, [mine was bigger] and they are a pain in the rear to clean. its such a hassle, and not worth it. I would pick the middle
i prefer the first one it look more fun in it. But is a bit too cramp
http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_d...
try this cage for a girl.
or
http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_d...
this one for a boy or a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment