Saturday, May 22, 2010

What are some games you play with your hamster?

Hey there I was wondering if some of you play games w/ your hamster to keep them entertained and if so what do you play? and how?
Answers:
Hehe, I use to join many tissue rolls 2gether 2 make a long tunnel and along it I put some little tit bits here and there. I had so much of fun watching it nibbling at the seeds or nuts it found. Cute. : ) Have fun...
I used to throw my hamster as high into the air as possible and try to catch it on the way down; luckily for the little critter I was a good catch or I might have had hamster splat all over my.I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm just kidding! Hah hah hah.
Hamsters like to hoard food. I used to see how many sunflower seeds it could pack into its cheeks. Hilarious! Sometimes the poor thing would get stuck in the plastic tunnel. Then I'd slam my fist on top of it to see a big sunflower seed bomb...(ah hah hah, just joking, gawd this is too much fun.)
You can purchase some toys to play with. But, if you mean without toys I like to build a course and watch my hamster complete it. Or you can let it out in an enclosed place and just runaround with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment