Saturday, May 22, 2010

What are some good hamster names?

I just relized I have not named my 2 hamsters any name ideas? I was thinking of willow, weeper, pebbels, franny, or cheetah?
Answers:
I like these names, Smoky, Smudge, Cheetah, Willow, Pebbles, Emmy, Franny, Cookie, Teddy, Bear, Splotches, Ashes(Ash), Arthur(Artie), King, Queenie, Star, Groundhog, Sonic, Darcie, Shadow, Midnight, Snowfall, Snowlfake, Blizzard, Cyclone, Whirlwind, Wess, Archue, Nina, Tucker, Ruby, Opal, Aqumarine, Russetfur, Garnet, Saphire(Seffie for short) Mothwing, Jaggedtooth, Whitethraot, Hawkfrost.
pebbels
Mothra and Rodan
hamtarou..
bijou! hheheehehhe
We named our guinea pig Smudge, How about Smudge and Smokey?
those are some pretty neat names...
Winky,Blinky,Rascal,Rocky,Rock...
Out of yours I like Pebbels
My first hamster's name was Gizmo. Then I had Jenny. My friend had Roger.
my hamster is named
Sir. Fuzzy Lumpkins
how about salt and peper? lol. they make funny and cute names.
Hey Kendra A. Names just differ from person to person. What I think is a good name you may not. So hope you figure it out....
It depends whether u want to give ur hamsters a simple name or unique. As for me, i gave my 2 hamsters' name; Hammy %26 Hammie. Hope that helps. =)
hector or rex
"Smokey". Let me tell you why. This one time me and my friend were smoking out in his sister's room we didnt notice that the smoke would effect the hamsters or at least think that it would. So we're there all high and **** and we notice the track spinning fast as hell so we get close to the cage and there it was the girl and the guy hamster high as hell just like us running on the track and didnt stop for some time if I remember right. But that was some funny ****. So "Smokey" is probably the only name I could ever think of.
I personally like willow, and maybe Lily
i think melvin is a good name and spunky and if its on colors glory for gold would be nice and and max and moca for black and brown and pebbles is just a wonderful and willow wepper is good too
Patches
Truffle
Snoopy
Fridgey
Whatshisface
Whatsherface
Fluffles
Checkers
Pistachio
Hammy, Rascal, Rowdy, nibbles, fuzzy, Earl.
uhmm..
Brinkley. =D
and Bubu.
ringo, skrinky etc
Pebbles and Bam Bam
rosey
robbie
fran
ginger
sugar
gram
or
emma
pebbles, raven. pepper, blossom, bubbles.
candy boys girls
snow ball gabby
bart snowy
troy lisa
cutie dory
boo ellen
booboo
bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment