Saturday, May 22, 2010

What are some good names for my mouse?

I just a ne wmouse.She is mostly tan and has some white on her nose.What are some cute names for her??
Answers:
Apples****
Bambi****
Claire****
Danish**
Ellie*
Fuzz***
Gabby*
Honey*
Izzy*
Jasy****
Kiley*
Lily*
Moki**
Niki*
Opal*
Pip**
No Q's(literaly)
Riley****
Sicily***
Tilly**
No U's(literaly)
Vinnie*
Whinnie***
No X's(literaly)
Yiley(pronounced Y-eye-lee)***
Zambi****
Good luck!
bambi, freckles, felene, buttercup, cookie, dreamy
debra
cheese, izzy, toothy...??
Squeaky
cow
I think this one might already be taken, but, how about the most famous of them all, "Minnie"
John
I am agreeing with Jessica L. I like bambi and buttercup. They seem to fit her color.
There's also, uh,
Well...
Dodi
Candy
Cnythia
Mildred
Casey
Dolly
Minnie
Jolly
I hope that your mouse gets the perfect name!
RATTATOULIE

No comments:

Post a Comment