Saturday, May 22, 2010

What are some unusual tricks i can teach my hamster??


Answers:
I have a hamster, and I tought her how to give me a kiss! Normally if you go to kiss a hamster, they will either bite, scratch, or just plain ignore you! But, if you have patience, just wait, and when you go to give her a kiss one day, she will kiss you back! It's so cute, and my friends love it!
you can get a small pipe which it can crawl through, then you and I can party.
hamsters are not the most intelligent rodents... they are just cute and like to play... if you really want a pet that you can teach to do cool tricks... get a RAT! they are soooo intelligent!
Hamster's aren't meant to be taught tricks like dogs. They will learn simple things like going near the cage door when you come in, running to the door at the sound of food, things like that.
Unless you are V-E-R-Y, VERY patient, I doubt you can teach a hamster to do tricks. Yes they are cute and all, but they aren;t he smartest animals in the world. Sorry to burst your bubble, but its not gonna happen.
You Could TRY to teach it to sit on your shoulder. I tought mine that, or have it run a home made maze with toilet paper tubes! You could have it walk on a wire i heard too, but i dont think that would work so well. [i think if you do the wire is only like 3 or 4 inches from the ground]

No comments:

Post a Comment