Monday, May 24, 2010

What are you pet RAT'S (only rats, no other animals plz) names?

I have 4-
Skittles- Beige variegated
Jub Jub- Blue hooded
Bugsy- Black dalmatian
Nixie- Champagne berkshire
***All 4 are male and as cute as buttons!***
Answers:
I had two males while in college named Biscuit and Gravy.
They were originally bought as feeder rats for a Burmese python. However, the python had expensive tastes and turned down the $1.25 rats in favor of $6 hamsters and $8 guinea pigs.
The rats were great pets though, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to get more in the future.
I have two male rats named Rupert and Streudel.
Carter, Boyd and Lily are my babies
i have two handsome boys:
Joe Joe (JJ) - Chocolate or black hooded
Fuzzy Honey Pumpkin Bear (Bear) (ok I gave him that long name as kinda a joke lol) - Fawn Hooded
Charelston. I only call him Rattie though.
7 females all hooded rats
gray hooded: veronica (R.I.P.alexa)
beige hooded: ginger, molly and abbey
brown hooded: turtle and cookie
black hooded: charlie
hopefully more!
4 males:
-J.R. agouti hooded
-Icarus black hooded
-Templeton agouti berkshire
-Micky pink eyed white
i have 4 boys!!=)
Nacho-i named him this because when i had him on my lap and i was eatin nachos he stole one!lolso i couldnt think of anything better!=)
BooBoo-i named him this because i have a collentc of stuffed animal bears on my bear and when my baby cousin comes over she call them the booboo bears and her loves to snuggle right up and ot's so cute!
Patches-this one is kinda a no brainer because he is a black and white rat that he has diff patches!i love him to death!
Curly-now this one is sad but i love him to death.he was in a shelter because his owner abused him as a lil baby and his tail and sortbent so i thought the name was cute!but now he is nice and happy with his friends and me=)
My past rats (RIP) have been called:
Stripey, Spot, Spottie, Timmy.
My current rats are called:
Blackie, Freddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment