Sunday, August 2, 2009

What are good names for a hamster?

Male or female.
Answers:
Butterscotch, Dweezil, Scuzzy %26 Modem
The names of my dearly departed hamsters
hammy
Dave or Elvis
Hammer,Hamburger,Hamlet,Hammy,
Hammilly
I would call him gerbil, its funny that way
looey for a boy
kaci for a girl
Cheeks?
Elmo gizmo but the site I provided has alot of good ones! ' '
= . =
0
hammy, ligtning, tunnel, fudge, and venix
Well, for hamsters I like:
-Midnight
-Shadow
-Pounce
-Quiver
-Acorn
-Smudge
-Bubble
-Frost
-Storm
-Mist
-Spark
-Ember
-Amber
-Raven
If you are getting a hamster or have a hamster and don't know what to name it, try watching it for something funny or unique it does, or a silly behavior, and name it after that. (My cousin has a hamster that is very speedy, so she named it Speedy!) You could also name it after its colors or markings.
Hope this helps!
Muffin, no doubt in my mind
These are some of the names that worked for my hamsters:
Sapphire
Putice
Knuckles
Beto
Stimpy
Ruby
Black Diamond
Putie
Teddy
I've had over 25 Hamsters and those are the name of my favs. Hope it helps.
Gizmet, Oreo, Cream Puff, Binx, Bear, Gizzy, Old Man, Fidget, Gidget, Q.T. (cutie), Holly, Ivy
thats all the names ive used on my hamsters
Dinner!
tyrone
shanequa
Mr./miss snuggles
luv muffin
bundle'o' fun

No comments:

Post a Comment