Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weird rabbit question?

Don't laugh when I tell you this, cause I really need help and I just don't know what to do.
So for some reason, my one boy rabbit has always been horny. He did mate with my other rabbit a few months ago. For a couple of weeks after that, he was fine (he didn't try to put any moves on me) But now he's back to doing it again, and it really needs to stop! My other two boys are just fine and always have been. I can't keep mating him. Does anyone else have a rabbit like this? How the heck do I make him stop!?
Answers:
Unfortunately I don't know that there is a trick to stopping this. Some males will even kill another male in the name of procreation.
The best bet if you haven't done this already is to make sure there isn't another female in the area. The scent alone will drive him up the wall and down the other side. Keep your males separate as well, especially if one has mated recently.
Not all males will act this way of course some are very docile even with a female right next door.
Other than that I am not too sure what you can do, but I hope it works.
Best of luck.
are they altered? if not, then getting it done would stop it!
well he is probly just in heat, he would prbly stop if you got him nuterd *fixed*
im sorry i cant really help ive never had a bunny
and sorry for my spelling
you may want to try to have hime fixed that way he may stop or at least think hes doing it when nothing will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment