Sunday, August 2, 2009

What age is my guinea pig...ive putted a pic..?

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x264/...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x264/...
Answers:
I would probably guess 2-3 yrs.
I'm not an expert but my guess is 2 to 4 years old, when did you get her or him?
i have guinea pigs and they have had lots of babys so im going to say 6 to 8 months
You can't possibly say from this picture how old the guinea pig is as there is no size reference.
If you provided a picture with a 30cm or 12" ruler is aswell it would be better.
If it is about 6" long and has very short but sharp nails it is under 4 months. If is is 6" with slightly long nails it is probably 4 to 6 months. If it is 8" to 9" and the nails look like they may need cutting in could be 12 months or older.
Hope this helps.
care sheets are free on my web site
http://www.artsaquaticsandanimals.co.uk...
Size isn't really the best factor to use in determining your guinea pig's age. My 9 month old is about the same size as my 5 year old. :)
I'm under the impression that the best way to get an accurate idea of your pig's age is to take him to the veterinarian. I had a vet tell me when I first got my two boys about two years ago that she can look at their back teeth and guestimate their age.
no more than a year old
i can't tell im not an expert but you should've asked the owner of it. or the person who gave it to you. i just think you should get a new pix of it on the floor not in your hand. that'll help better.
You should have been told when you got him. He looks young, maybe 4 months or something, he's cute!!
I'm guessing that you have a very young piggy probably around 8 months old. The only way for sure to figure out how old he is is to take him to the vet. Good Luck!
how long have u had it
my best guess is 6-8 months. because he looks very young and you have a beautiful guinea pig

No comments:

Post a Comment