Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sugar gliders?

what do sugar gliders eat ?and where can you buy them from?
are they good pets? what are they like?
Answers:
NO! I have one. The breeder told me that he would be a sweet loving pet but he is not. Sugargliders are wild animals and shoud not be owned as pets. I love my glider but thats only because I have owned him for three years...he is very mean. If anyone tells you that they dont bite then they are not telling the truth. You will also hear, "After you bond with them they are sweet." I have been bonding with mine for three years and he still isn't "sweet".
Consider getting a rat instead. Rats on the other hand are very sweet loving pets.
Good luck if you do get one, who knows maybe yours will be sweet.
They reproduce quickly. The are nocturnal, which means they sleep during the day and up at night. They make noises and they like veggies.
http://www.sugar-gliders.com/index.htm...
This site has some good info. They are nocturnal, which means they are active at night. You do have to feed them a very varied diet. Get one from a private breeder. They are nice pets, but have a few special needs.
Really good pets... Eat fruit, crackers (no salt one a day), nuts.
I had one and it was SO cool. I had a beer once and I went to the kitchen and left the beer when i came back my sugar glider was trying to get a drink it was licking the inside of the bottle.. Of course I stop it I am not cruel...

No comments:

Post a Comment